Blogger Backgrounds
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jun 12, 2011

♥─▀██▀─▄███▄─▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─♥ ♥──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█───♥ ♥──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█───♥ ♥─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█♥─





Everything will look better in the morning. Right now Im not feeling it. I guess sometimes its ok to be sad and to allow yourself to feel sad. I know I have so much to be grateful for and have a blessed life but there are things missing from it and Im tired of those things being missing. Im trying to enjoy the moments and just relax..Im trying to be positive and just let things happen.. but why do I feel so sad inside? My heart aches and the lonliness is palpable. Im tired of being alone and tired of searching. I guess the only thing you can count on in life is that the sun rises and the sun sets..When things are down they must come up....

No comments:

Post a Comment